Emergency Preparedness Committee
Emergencies come in all shapes and sizes…and rarely provide advance notice of their arrival. Let’s face it – you can’t possibly prepare for every contingency, but the Emergency Preparedness Committee was formed to help ensure that The Capes and all of its residents are as prepared as can be for some of the more predictable events.
All HOA members are asked to fill out the Emergency Preparedness Survey. This information will help The Capes be better prepared in the event that a disaster should strike. Completed forms should be sent to the The Capes office.
Emergency Preparedness Information and Links
- Emergency Preparedness Survey
- Oregon Wildfire Preparedness Brochure
- Tsunami Evacuation Map for Oceanside, OR
- Cold Water Boot Camp (Video) – a great tutorial on surviving a cold water submergence
- Other Emergency Readiness Information
Current committee members:
- Andreas Reiff – Committee Chair
- Jenny Green – Manager
- Petra Shapiro – Board Liaison
- Jeremy Anderson
- John Anderton
- Dave Shuldes