Our New Owner Portal is Here!
You’ve been hearing me talk about this since last December (at least..) and we are finally ready to go “live” with our new Manage My Nest homeowner portal. Watch your inboxes on Monday, June 7, 2021 for an email welcoming you to the Manage My Nest system, containing your unique username and password. Once you have your login credentials, feel free to log in to the new system and take a look around. Now that it’s active, owners will be able to use this system to:
- Update and maintain your contact information
- Manage your notification preferences
- Access the homeowner directory
- Submit requests to the Architectural Review and Landscape committees (coming soon!)
- Check your dues account balance and print statements when you need them
- Submit guest and renter notifications (coming soon!)
- View governing documents and meeting minutes
- And more!!
Check your June email newsletter for the link to a video tutorial on logging in to the new system, updating your password and setting your notification preferences. More tutorials will follow over the next few weeks to show you how to use some of the specific features of the portal.
Emergency Prep Survey and Grab & Go Bags
So far we’ve received approximately 75 responses to the Emergency Preparedness survey that was sent out with this year’s annual meeting materials…a great start, but there are still a few more of you out there that we’d like to hear from. Check your June newsletter email for a link to the survey as well as for information on purchasing pre-assembled Grab & Go Bags.